COVID-19 PREPAREDNESS AT PCS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
At Pediatric Care Specialists Behavioral Health Services, we are closely monitoring the ongoing national situation regarding COVID-19. We are carefully adhering to recommendations from the CDC and Office of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (OMHSAS).
As the situation is frequently changing, we have made adjustments to our daily operations and delivery of outpatient therapy services so that we can continue to provide high quality care to our clients in a safe and healthy environment. As such, we are offering telehealth behavioral health services using both audio/video technology and telephone only sessions.
We STRONGLY advise clients to use telehealth services at this time. Our office will contact you to discuss telehealth options and instructions to attend telehealth sessions using audio/video technology. Face-to-face visits are being offered ONLY if the use of telehealth is not clinically indicated.
IMPORTANT: To schedule a face-to-face visit:
(1) It must be clinically indicated as determined by your therapist.
(2) You and all family members must be free of cold and flu symptoms
(3) ONLY the child scheduled for an appointment and ONE adult will permitted to enter the office
(4) ONLY the adult scheduled for an appointment will be permitted to enter the office.
(5) Please don’t bring food or drink into the office.
Additionally, group therapy services will not be available until further notice.
These limitations are in place to avoid any unnecessary exposure and to keep with the “social distancing” guidelines provided by the CDC.
We understand that this is a rapidly changing situation and appreciate your patience and flexibility. We will work diligently to keep you informed of any future changes to our services.